Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 55 min
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 pound of green beans
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 of diced red onions
- 4 teaspoons of Original Southern Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Bring broth to a boil in a pot, and add two teaspoons of Original Southern Seasoning and 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Add green beans, and stir occasionally while cooking for 15 minutes.
- Sauté chopped onions and minced garlic to a light golden brown. Add to green bean pot.
- Add salt, sugar, black pepper and the remaining Original Southern Seasoning. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until green beans are tender.